Life

As life happens there is always a need to talk about it. As I grew up...if you didn't talk about it, it didn't happen. That isn't how I work. I need to talk about it. I need to make things better...and I have a desire to just be happy. So, read if you want...I will be posting what is on my mind, what happens to me and about "Days As They Go By"

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Night

What a day! We had a wonderful time at the Legion with our Kids Christmas party. Of course there are other things in life that go on. My Sister's Dad is at the end of his life....she and her family are gathering with him to say goodbye. Although not my Father, Randy was there for me at several different intervals in my life. I appreciate his friendship and guidance. My Father passed some years ago and no matter the circumstance.....it is never something that is easy to deal with. I hope that Joyce and her family get through this and remember the good times.

On another note...I am sitting here watching LMN. I have been loving these shows for years. They are always there for me to make me cry and share the stories of others that help you get through the day.

I will be writing again soon and hope that this helps me get through the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment