Life

As life happens there is always a need to talk about it. As I grew up...if you didn't talk about it, it didn't happen. That isn't how I work. I need to talk about it. I need to make things better...and I have a desire to just be happy. So, read if you want...I will be posting what is on my mind, what happens to me and about "Days As They Go By"

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am so alone in my own home. I feel afriad at night. I double check every door. Not obsesively...just enough to know they are locked. Then I lay in bed and still wonder...will the dog hear...what if they didn't want the dog to hear? Would they be successful? I am not sure. I hate feeling that there is someone or something that would want to terrorize me or my family. But, ...am I really worried about a terorrist? No...I served my country....send me to war...send me to somewhere where we all are watching. As sad as is sounds...I fear my own brothers and sisters. I pray they stay away. I worry they have access to weapons. I hope that I can keep my children safe. I worry....what if I can't? I was never safe as a child. No one kept me safe...how can I keep them safe. I thought that living in the "sticks" would be safe. Well it is only safe if they don't know where you live, or they are in prison, or they just don't care about you or what you think. I am not sure my family fits the safe zone. Is there anyone that knows how to help? My husband and sister think I am just overreacting....I wish that is how I felt in the bottom of my stomach. I worry every second. I don't know where to go...or how to be to feel safe. I guess....if it my time ...it will be my time. I can only hope my family can enjoy life for a long long time. I hope I can keep them safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment